Sunday 18 September 2011

Vienna Pt. 1

Hurrah, I finally started modeling Vienna!  Yay! 

So, I decided to rough in the body first.  I got this far, mind you I just need to duplicate the body and attach it and a good chunk of the body model is done.  Just the hands, and face.  I'm leaving the boots alone for now as I'll just model them directly on her feet. The first image is what I have for a mesh so far.  The second image is the same mesh, just smoothed. 



I hope to have either the head or hands done soon too.  Actually, it'd be nice to have her done before the 27th.  Fat chance though.  I'll just sacrifice sleep.  And Pokemon.....That's a great start right there.

In other news, I have a colored dinosnare.  I should be finished the assignment soon, just awaiting further instructions.  Until there, my dinosnare (yes I spelled it that way on purpose).

No comments:

Post a Comment