Sunday 4 September 2011

A Way to Keep Track of Progress......

Never blogged before, cause I really don't see why anyone would want to read my nonsense.  However, due to a certain term long project, I think it's about time to start.  Actually, I'm just avoiding working on said project right now....hurrmmm......


SOOOOO, we have 15, er now 14, weeks to set up and complete a project of our choosing.  After the 14 weeks are up, the school invites people working in the industry to view our work and critic us.  As if I wasn't pooping my pant enough as it is.  I chose to create my own chatacter and model it.  Not to difficult right, except the part where I've never attempted anything like it.  So this project is either going to be really smooth and things will get done in a timely fashion, OR (this is more likely the case) I shall fight my way through the whole process and loose half my hair by the end of the day.  EXCELLENT!!

I shall use here to track my progress.  Tomorrow I shall update with pics of what I have accomplished so far.  Which is near nothing. OH WAIT, I did finish the proposal I have to write up about it.  Hey, it's a start.  It's only been 5 days since we got the project, so I think I'm good.

In other news, I shall also comment about my progress in my other courses in school.  My 3D course is going well, I get to model my favorite creature, a DINO!!!  


I swear he will have a head soon, I hope.  Back to my dino. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment