Saturday 22 October 2011

Distraction 101

Here's a post full of nothing but other school assignments/things I think are amusing.

First off, here is the final composition of my robot dinosnare.  He's pretty cool.  Still not too sure what grade I got on him.  I'm really happy with how he turned out and I kinda want a real one now.



The next assignment in my 3D course was a Uv mapping / texturing assignment.  Here's a final still from it.  The turntable will eventually be loaded onto Viemo, but not for a while I'm guessing.  The assignment itself wasn't too hard and was fun.....until rendering time.  It took 17/5 straight hours to render out every still for my 300 frame long turntable animation.  Made me think twice about how long it's going to take to render out my final for studio.  Forever rendering.



 

Last but not least, have you ever heard the 10 hour version of "Their taking the Hobbing to Isengard"?  All the posts done today were typed up to that song.  Have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznlDlNPw4Q&feature=related

That is all for today.  I go sleep now and attempt to think of an idea for a 3D title/logo.  DOOOOMED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment