Wednesday 23 November 2011

Texturing pt 2


Why don't I do these over time, rather then all at once.  Too simple I guess.

Next up was her sword.  It didn't take long and it wasn't difficult, just frustrating since I didn't really choose any concept colors/looks for it.  I started by looking at Squall/Leon/whatever they called him in Kingdom Hearts.  His gunblade was a major influence.  Mostly the blade part though.  The rest was just done quickly with no real design in mind.  I added some design to the silver guard, as it just felt like it needed some extra detail on it.  Nothing special, just adds to the overall look of the sword.

Why is it so big?  Blame God Easter Burst for that one.  And Final Fantasy 7.  Seriously, where does Sephiroth keep his sword!!??

Here are le images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment